Double-clicking on the opened form downloads it to your computer
where you can save it and print it out for your use.
Go BELOW to choose which forms you need.
* COUSIN FINDER CHART: (click here) Use the cousin calculator to determine the family relationship between two people who share a common blood ancestor.
* ANCESTOR CHART: (click here) This will be your “road map” on your family history search journey.
* FAMILY HISTORY SHEETS: (click here) You will need a separate family history sheet for each marriage and each family.
* RESEARCH LOG: (Click here) Use this log to prevent duplicating your searches, reinventing the wheel.
* LAND INDEX, GRANTEE/GRANTOR LOG: (Click Here) Follow the money (land records) to find your ancestor’s stories.
* COPYRIGHT PERMISSION LOG: (Click here) So you don’t get sued for taking someone’s photo or quoting someone correctly.
* INTERVIEW AGREEMENT: (click here) To be used to prove permission to use information learned from an interview.
* MAYFLOWER INFORMATION: (click here) Is there a Pilgrim in your Family Tree? Here’s a list of qualifying ancestors.
* WRITING: (Click here) Tips for recording memoir and family history
CLICK HERE to return to the main website www.CarolynBLeonard.com